We offer the high quality of Sieve for Conical Mills to our client. Conical Mills are used for de-agglomeration, sizing, milling & sometimes also for granulation. During sizing, the particle size distribution depends on many factors like physical & chemical characteristics of the product, design of the machine, the design of impeller, environmental conditions & most importantly, the type of sieves used. Sieve parameters like the size & shape of the aperture, pitch & thickness play a very important role in material processing.
• Material Of Construction: Stainless Steel-316 and 316-L Quality
• Aperture Sizes: 100 microns to 20 mm
• Aperture Shape: Round, Square, Grater, Oblong Slotted, Herring Bone, Hexagonal
• Standards: ASTM E-674, ASTM E-454
• Design: c.GMP Quality
• Special Designs: For processes like de-lumping, wet milling, dry milling, sizing of granules